With too many roles for woman to juggle in today’s fast paced, high pressured lifestyle, there’s little or no time for her to pamper herself.
With tension, worries, anxiety and age, the skin subsided active leaving it drier, fragile, susceptible to wrinkle, lines near the eyes and mouth and losing the youthful colour and glow.
Failure of oil glands failing to release enough oils to moisturize and protect the skin leads to dry skin. Environmental causes like dry air, harsh wind, hormonal imbalance, usage of aggressive chemicals, cosmetics or excessive bathing with harsh soaps saps the moisture from the skin making it dryer, flakier and chapped during winter.
Caring for Dry Skin https://zunostore.su/
– Cleanse and Moisturize: The dry skin should be cleansed with a chilly cream and alcohol-free skin fresheners to get rid of the cream. After cleansing, the skin needs a lubricating emollient or a moisturizer when the face is damp after the wash.
– Splash your face with cold water or gently wipe the skin with perfume to tone the skin nicely.
– Avoid using highly alkaline soaps and detergents like washing sodas and powders.
– Avoid the sun, harsh winds and hot baths. Use oil-based creams and make-up products only. Use soft towels or wash cloth to avoid irritation to the skin while wiping it.
– Smoking deprives the skin of oxygen and nutrients it needs permanently health making the skin dry and leathery.
– Chapped or cracked skin – increase consumption of water. Keep chapped areas well lubricated and guarded from the weather employing a good nourishing cream or moisturizer.
– Use creamy, mild, pH-balanced products such moisture based cream gels, lotions, etc for dry skin care. Whatsapp DP
A well diet of vegetables, fruits, grains, seeds and nuts provides the body with all the required vitamins and minerals needed for healthy skin. beverage and reducing solar exposure to a minimum is additionally beneficial. Garlic, onions, eggs and asparagus help to stay the skin smooth and youthful. Carrots, apricots, rich in vitamins A, C keep the skin supple. Increase intake of foods like leafy raw green veggies, dairy products like yoghurt, milk. Lessen fried foods, soft drinks, sugar, chocolates, junk foods, alcohol, caffeine and other foods that have diuretic effecting causing the body and skin to loose fluids, vitamins and essential minerals.